Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Completely fake? Dunno -- but this *IS* creepy

XENOPHONZ opened this issue on Apr 04, 2008 · 78 posts

ima70 posted Thu, 17 April 2008 at 7:44 PM

Hello NukedBug!! your english is way better than mine to tell about our best creatures, one thing to note, if the person that did the video wanted to add realism he should have used a Yaciyateré or Pombero (another local gnome) like creature, not an imported Irish-stolen-from-a-bad-movie-garden-gnome like dwarf LOL , my father in law is from Paraguay and he allways tell me about Taciyateré, about El Pombero, an small ugly very hairy man that come at evening, and he better find Caña (an strong drink) and cigars, specially if there are young beautiful ladies specially the single ones, if he feel unsatisfy by the offer of the drink and cigars he could impregnate the lady (hummm!!, what a convenient excuse), El Pombero must never be named after the sun is gone, this creature live in Paraguay and in the norther states of my country.
We have El Lobizón (our werewolf) El Yaguarete aba (a weretiger),  La Mulánima (a woman-mule) and the popular Solapa, that come at siesta time after the song of an small dove with a charateristic and (for us used be scared for our mothers) ugly song. And a lot more, but too much english for me.**