Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: To whomever makes the final decisions on forum policies, I have some questions..

byAnton opened this issue on Apr 19, 2008 · 173 posts

byAnton posted Mon, 21 April 2008 at 7:50 PM

Quote - We appreciate your feedback.  We do listen, we promise.  At this time, we feel that our (staff) dilligence is needed to monitor threads for commercial posting,

Nice to hear.

Quote - but a blanket ban on posting anything regarding commercial products is not only not necessary, it would be very heavy-handed. 

You misunderstoof what I was asking. Noone said "Blanket ban"

Quote - We will be, as a team, reviewing every potentially commercial thread (obviously blatant commercial threads will be immediately removed and/or deleted, in accordance to the recently changed advertising policies). 

Nice to hear.

Quote - We will also be keeping a close watch on those who may be attempting to circumvent our rules.  

okay sounds good if it is sincere and not biased.

Quote -  ...we do NOT believe that either a blanket ban or an advertising free-for-all is in the best interest of this forum's users.

I am annoyed you keep saying blanket ban. You are insinuating a request that was not made.

Quote - In short, things will be staying the same, only we will be working harder on OUR end to ensure advertising does not happen in our forum.

Does this include non-discussion announcements?

Quote - And, as always, if you have any further questions, you can always reach admin directly (and faster) by emailing them at Admin@Renderosity.com

Jeni

Noone answered any of my questions. ***

***and not targeting Phantom3d, or anyone else, but are commercial figure WIP posts allowed in the Poser forum again?

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....