Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro Released

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 29, 2008 · 496 posts

Tomsde posted Thu, 01 May 2008 at 1:23 PM

pjz99 you've forgotten the poor Don & Judy from Poser five.  They were so unpopular they tried to leave them out of Poser 6--later offering them as a separate download because of the out cry.  I keep hoping for Daz or Apollo quality figures to come out with each new Poser release, but I keep getting dissapointed.  I'm not holding my breath for Poser 8 either.  Actually I think that Don & Judy were of better quality than Jesse and James, I wish they would have offered more add on's for them.

As for the current lo res people, my understanding is that they are intended to be made into something and not used as is.  That, I suppose, is why they would be in "Pro" Poser package, for professionals to make into something that people would like to have.  I must say this, however, the Quidam people don't look as bad out of the box.   I wouldn't know what to do with those guys.  So I suppose Poser Pro isn't for everyone--everyone else will have Poser 7--I'm very interested to see what the Pro's actually do with the new version and how much different it will make things turn out.  Many professionals already are closeted Poser users anyhow.