Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: My Poser Pro impressions.....

aeilkema opened this issue on May 01, 2008 ยท 36 posts

dogor posted Sat, 03 May 2008 at 1:12 AM

Starting Poser
20-30 seconds for PP. Yea I get that with P7 too. For that matter P6 also what's with you? Library?

Interface
Pretty much the same. You said it. I haven't seen it, but now I know not to look forward to much being new.

Stability
Yep got those memory messages in P7 too.

Rendering
Try comparing it to the latest version P7 and as far as gamma correction does anyone have PaintShop Pro? It has a one click image correction button. Try it some time on those dark images. It's works miracles. lol.

Memory usage
For 32 bit users it ain't changed from P7. I'm still 32 bit and so are a lot of others. You're comparing it to P6.

As far as upgrading from P6 to PP is concerned I'm sure it was a step up however it would have been nice if they would have fixed the bugs in P7 along the way. If this company sells out, will the next company fix the bugs in PP? Hey it's aimed at the Pro market. They won't put up with that and as far as I'm concerned I'm not putting up with P7 left in need of service either. However it's still usable just quirky. You get used to it and learn tricks to enhance stability. Try saving often and restarting the program every so often. lol,

XENO
Anything good said about the new release would have got a thumbs up, are you in their pocket or is their success connected with you in any way ? I want none biased ok buddy. I found the review lacking comparison to it's earlier release( P7) myself, but still give the review a C for effort and information. Over all I haven't seen the program, but my guess is P7 updates would ultimately have killed most hobbyist need for it completely, but who knows right? How hard would it have been to get low poly figures for earlier Poser versions? Later

dogor,