Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro Released

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 29, 2008 ยท 496 posts

SeanMartin posted Thu, 08 May 2008 at 5:34 PM

Right, it means nothing. You might as well compare Amazon's new wireless reader to an iPod for all the good it will do you.

Sure. .daz is the "native binary format', but when it acts like a Poser file and it's organized like a Poser file, chances are, at some point in time, it was a Poser file. We're not talking about two wildly different programs, like Poser and 3DS Max (there's that apples and oranges thing again, huh). We're talking about two programs that use the same meshes, the same rigging, the same textures, all in pretty much the same way, with only slightly different labelling. You gonna seriously tell me that Studio didnt get its start by taking a little look under the hood at P4? I really, really doubt you can.

But whatever, dude. It doesnt matter. You're continuing this just so you can score a couple of points, nothing more. I really do not care, Tom, whether you think an iPod and a Zune are one and the same -- it's immaterial. My thoughts about Studio and Poser and everything else are very much my own -- if you dont like them, big whoop. Deal with it.

I'm outa this, since the only reason for it to exist now is so Tom can juggle some more apples and oranges and call all of them tomatoes, for all I can tell. Sorry, I have better things to do, folks.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider