Forum: Photography

Subject: May Forum Challenge - Reflections

Fred255 opened this issue on May 01, 2008 · 63 posts

inshaala posted Wed, 14 May 2008 at 3:28 PM

Guess who just got a new lens ;)  I took this with posting it in here in mind... thought it would be a fun shot to show... notice that you can actually see my hand (and feet!) on the bottom left =S ... have to be careful with this lens! (Oh it is a 8mm Fisheye if you were wondering - should give a full circle image on a full frame without any of the cropping you see here - shame i dont have a 5D then!)

Water is always a great reflection method - landscapes take on another dimension whenever you have water involved.  And yes - great shot there Boris, had to be there at the right time of day i suppose - would love to find a scene like that around where i am - sadly no lakes for me.

Yes Michel, you are correct that there should be a bit more interaction in this sort of challenge - however, it is always - such as your image - something to get people inspired to try things.  If you look at the number of views / number of posts in the thread it just shows you how many people look at these images and some of them will go away thinking about photography in a different way.  That is surely a good thing - even if we dont know how many have done so.

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography