Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: VSS Skin Test - Opinions

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 23, 2008 · 2832 posts

bagginsbill posted Tue, 27 May 2008 at 2:24 PM

Quote - Hey there bagginsbill et al.

I've been playing around with the VSS and some textures I made, except lashes (they're Milan's anyway).  And using Poser 7 and 4BlueEyes rebelmommy's IBL light rig, I think I'm coming up with something -- really good for a 6 year-old computer.

Well here it is.   Simple render, no GC, no postwork.

One thing to ask BB:

Is the VSS prop itself have the templates (e.g. skin, eye nodes, etc) while going in the Materials Room, and we can play around the variations of it?  I'm just curious to know.

Thanks for sharing this, it will be worthwhile I believe.

jartz,

Looks good. Yes the VSS prop shader templates are there for you to change as you like. Those are just a starting point. You can edit them, save them as new materials, load them later, or you can save the whole material collection and load it later, or you can save your entire custom prop and load it later. Do whatever is most fun for you :)

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)