Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Petra Facade

thee_immortal_one opened this issue on Jun 19, 2001 ยท 15 posts

sparrowheart posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 2:48 AM

It is certainly of high enough quality to be sold. You have done a wonderful job with it. I also would like to know if there is going to be a complete building to go along with it. (Or maybe a series of add-ons later). I think that William the Bloody made a very good point with what he said. There are a lot of free pillars running around, and most hobbyists will probably go with those, since usually the focus of a picture is the human model anyway. Not that it would not be a lot nicer to have something gorgeous like this in the render -- but most people probably would spend their Poser budget on something more versatile. That is not said to discourage you, by any means. This is a fine piece of work. This is very much an item that will have to reach out and "hook" someone's attention and convince them that they "have" to have it. Never underestimate the power of good marketing :) Right now I can see a lot of possibilities for this model. There is a romanticism about it that would go very well with -- say, some of the period dresses of Serge Marck, Traveler and Anton. I wish you the very best of luck with this, as it is truly stunning work. :)))