Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I think maybe it's time I left the party

SeanMartin opened this issue on Jun 03, 2008 · 312 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 06 June 2008 at 9:18 PM

Quote -  I was merely pointing out that freebies had reached the levels of thousands when you said they hadn't.

I didn't say they hadn't. I said more succesful ones reach thousands. There is a lot more of those that didn't reach thousands of downloads then those that have.

Look at a page 100 of freebies for example. They are freebies which have been around for at least 6 months.  You don't see most of pieces on the page reaching and going over a thousand. You have one or two out of 20.  Kay in any page number for freebies, and the situation is very similar. There's maybe one or two on the page that have reached a thousand.

It's certainly not an average occurence, to have freebies reach thousand or so downloads - which was my point all along.

This doesn't mean that there are no freebies out there that have reached thousands, and I never said it doesn't happen. It only happens to what looks to be about 20% of the freebies. 20% is far from the norm. You'd need something a lot closer to 50% before you can call it a normal occurence.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support