Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I think maybe it's time I left the party

SeanMartin opened this issue on Jun 03, 2008 · 312 posts

LostinSpaceman posted Sat, 07 June 2008 at 4:02 AM

Quote - > Quote - I didn't make the direct correlation to Xeno's posts from my observation. He did when he took it personally. I merely made a generalised observation about treating people with more respect and based it on something that strikes close to home with me since I live in St. Louis close to where the case in my post happened.  Maybe hearing about this case on my local news on a semi daily basis has made me more aware of how people treat each other in the forums here.

Point taken.  I don't think a direct correlation can be made, but I certainly can see that it would be nice if certain people were to treat others with a bit more respect.

Please note for the record that at no time did I express or imply that TASHAR was in this category.  I was not thinking of, referring to, or gesturing towards TASHAR in any way.  Perhaps by including this disclaimer on all future postings I can possibly avoid what is seemingly becoming the inevitable misunderstandings that seem to follow all of my posts.  Lol

I'm starting to think I need one of those disclaimers for some people myself. :tt2: