Forum: Photography

Subject: Apology for my absence

rockstrider opened this issue on Jun 11, 2008 · 8 posts

BibbyBear posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 6:04 AM

Tom - I'll certainly do that for you, no problems there.  Maybe you can meet a few of us on one day if we know in advance, perhaps we can arrange another UK meet up (I'm sure we must be about due one anyway?)

Rich - I was going to say you're not big enough for that, but then I remembered.... you tower above me, and I'm no shortie!! LOL!  We'll see how the break goes - I'm usually best left to wander off on my own with the camera though, I've never been as good working with others as I am on my own - maybe too many inhibitions about whether I'm doing things right or not and whether others can see if I don't???  Whatever it is, I just can't seem to get past the "block" I have, but I'm hoping that with a little more time, now that we've moved and Carl will hopefully be settled in a new job soon, then all other pressures and stresses will become a distant memory and I can start concentrating on enjoying photography again?

I will certainly show some photos from our Yorkshire trip though, hopefully some nice ones with Diane if she'll let me?

Right, back to work now before the boss catches me not working!!!

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz