Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: you go, sulu!

dorkmcgork opened this issue on Jun 17, 2008 · 117 posts

kuroyume0161 posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 12:35 AM

Quote - > Quote - For now.  Too bad that this is such a derisive issue with respect to religious fervor and, sorry, idiocy.  Um, I hate to tell the Jesus nutters but this is SECULAR law and marriage.  Get the f*** out of my government, please.  Thank you.  Makes me wish we could expedite their meeting with their god (that doesn't exist). ;)

While I somewhat share the sentiment, it's just this kind of public negativity that will get the thread locked. I've already been put on notice at DAZ that the thread I made would be locked if people heated it up with stuff like this.

Really sad that something I see as something to celebrate dreges up this kind of hostility from both sides.

Good for you Sulu and many happy returns! Now where can I find a husband?

But it has to be said and defended.  I already saw the trucks and signs at the SF city hall on the other side.  Rev. Phelps will show up soon enough for certain.  And, you know, it's nice that we should be celebratory - but don't forget Matt and other countless, nameless people harassed, beaten, and murdered out of stupidity and fear with little repercussion.

Congratulations on the secular court decision to allow secular marriages to gay couples.  But the opposition is great.  We are far from the 21st century.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone