Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: you go, sulu!

dorkmcgork opened this issue on Jun 17, 2008 · 117 posts

kuroyume0161 posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 12:42 AM

Quote - These kinds of threads are interesting and frustrating at the same time because we learn the lesser-known views of our fellow members - and sometimes end up disappointed in what we discover, as I was after reading this thread.   :|

As for me, I'm for logic, science, and reason - interpret that as you will.

SnowS

Same here.  I'm a gay atheistic humanitarian critical thinker here.  What would Jesus do? (the new cliche)  Well, Jesus, according to his supposed words, would embrace everyone who did not harm or deceive others (quoting "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" ring any bells).  It is sad that the meaning of the message is lost in the body of the message (and Paul didn't help much).  I'm not religious any more but that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate quality morals of life for which to strive, especially where they concern social conduct.  One of those that I hold dearly is that people should be allowed to do whatever they like as long as it does no harm to others.  Plenty of religious folk could use a dose of that.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone