Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: you go, sulu!

dorkmcgork opened this issue on Jun 17, 2008 · 117 posts

Marque posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 7:01 AM

Don't understand why you think life is such a horrid boat. My take on this is that it will need to be sorted out very carefully. I have already talked with two couples who have broken up over it. In both cases one person was waiting for it to go through, the other was dreading it. Kind of separates the chafe from the wheat. The other is this. If you get married and adopt or have children through artificial insemination, who gets the child/children, who pays support or alimony and will it be enforced? Will this really protect anyone's rights? If there is a divorce who gets the house? The car? I really don't care if folks get married, I'm not going to waste my time with it. It was bound to happen sooner or later and grats to the folks who are able to make it work. Marriage in any form is a job, no matter how fun it is and how much you are in love. After 30 years of marriage my husband and I still take midnight swims, (now that we cleaned the pool again), and we still work side by side when something needs to be done. I attribute that to love, not marriage. Marriage will help if something happens to one of us, it protects against lawyers and such. But without love marriage is a trap. Hope all folks these days realize that, not just gay and lesbian couples.