Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: you go, sulu!

dorkmcgork opened this issue on Jun 17, 2008 · 117 posts

alexcoppo posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 8:45 AM

Quote -
Wake up, people.  We're all in this horrid boat called life together.  We had better get used to living with each other while the species exists and propagates 'cause, you'll notice, there are no dinosaurs roaming around anymore.  You want survival and perpetuity, get used to compromise and evolution (in more ways than genetic).  Otherwise, get yourself spruced up for that museum display in 50 million years.

1. We ARE in this horrible boat and the only way out is called DEATH;
  2. We cannot get perpetuity because, as individuals, we are going to die in at most a few decades;
  3. If you think survival (as species) is so important, please watch next news on TV and then ask yourself whether a species only bent on the savage self destruction and destruction of the environment where it lives is worth surviving;
  4. You could not find someone further than me from the stereotypical Bible & Winchester & Noose toting yankee redneck (I hope that to have managed to communicate my visceral despise of such people) but at the same time I do not think that homosexuality is something to be proud of.
  5. There is no need for gay marriage: it is sufficient for legal and medical purposes to sign appropriate papers giving to the other one the power to perform all the necessary actions in case one is incapacitated (e.g. telling those professional sadists called doctors to stop playing with someone and let him go the way we ALL will HAVE to go...).

Bye

P.S.: By the way, I think that homosexuality is nothing more than one of our species defensive reactions against overpopulation.

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2