Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: you go, sulu!

dorkmcgork opened this issue on Jun 17, 2008 ยท 117 posts

wolf359 posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 1:09 PM

Quote - Give me a break, maybe catholics treated you badly but I'm sick to death of folks blaming the church for every problem they have. Maybe if you just got on with your life and stopped demanding everyone treat you special because you're gay or whatever then folks would be so worried about it. I have a gay friend who just acts like a normal person. Doesn't have to tell the world she's gay just lives her life. She met someone who insists that EVERYONE knows she's gay, and I'm talking graphic discussions in resteraunts. Obviously being gay isn't her problem getting attention is. I don't hang out with this person because she's embarrassing to be around. I had another friend who is straight. Does the same thing but talks about heterosexual encounters. I don't hang out with her anymore either. It is a LIFESTYLE no matter how you look at it. I don't insist that you live your life according to my rules, please stop demanding that I live according to your rules. I don't have parades to validate my sexual preference, don't know why gays feel they are so special because that is the lifestyle they have chosen. Get over yourselves, you are not that special.

Quoted for agreement

My website

YouTube Channel