Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: you go, sulu!

dorkmcgork opened this issue on Jun 17, 2008 · 117 posts

aeilkema posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 4:25 PM

Imo, we're going to see a lot more of this in a lot more states and other countries. It's simply a sign of our times and we can't stop it. That's not saying I do agree or do not agree, everyone should make up his or her own mind about these kind of things.

But before one makes up his or her mind perhaps it's a good thing to read this little statement:

Let the one who is doing wrong continue to do wrong; the one who is vile, continue to be vile; the one who is good, continue to do good; and the one who is holy, continue in holiness."  "See, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me, to repay all according to their deeds.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

One day Jesus Christ will be coming back to judge each man and woman that ever lived according to their deeds and that means we're all in big trouble. We've all sinned against God, we've all broken one or more of His commandments. If you've lied, stolen, lusted after someone, been jealous, hated anyone, failed to always put God first in your life, dishonered or disobeyed or disrespected your parents in any way, failed to keep Gods day as a special day for Him then you're already in trouble.

God alone, who made the law, can rightly judge among us. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. Those who sin are opposed to the law of God, for all sin opposes the law of God. **God's law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were.
Being opposed to the law of God isn't a good thing at all and we've all done it and have to face God one day and that's not something to look forward too.

Unless....... You know that Jesus came to take away our sins, for there is no sin in him. But as people sinned more and more, God's wonderful kindness became more abundant.  So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God's wonderful kindness rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Homesexual or heterosexual it doesn't matter at all, we're all stand quilty before God because we failed to keep His commandments and only one Person can save us from the fate ahead!

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk