Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Friendly reminder, folks...

JenX opened this issue on Jun 09, 2008 · 49 posts

JenX posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 6:20 PM

You know..you can be honest and/or "dissenting" without attacking or being a jerk.  And that's what the main theme of the OP is.  Have your opinion.  Just don't shove it down people's throats and be a jerk about it.  If you read a post that you don't agree with, whether on topic or off, you don't HAVE TO reply.  No one is holding a gun to your head.  Seriously, I promise.  You have the FULL CAPABILITY to just walk away from your keyboard and do something else.  That Spore Creature Creator is pretty awesome.  Lego Indiana Jones looks fun.  I hear rumors about this "outside" thing, and one day hope to see it (just kidding). 

This is not the place for "I"m going to argue this point down to the bone, whether you want to or not" kind of posts and/or threads.  I'm not saying everyone has to sit and hold hands and sing kum bah yah, but, really.  Let's use our grown-up heads, some common sense, and bite our internet tongues once in a while. 

Again, this is the Poser forum.  I'm all for OT posts that don't spiral quickly into "I can be a jerk faster than you can" threads.  But, if this keeps going on, we may rethink our policy on OT threads.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.