Forum: Community Center

Subject: CRC check failed - Anyone getting this error when trying to unzip a Renderosity

JeniferC opened this issue on Jun 26, 2008 · 198 posts

Mitzibear posted Thu, 26 June 2008 at 5:30 PM

I am one of those having troube sadly with the zip files :( So here is my info

1.  Who is your ISP? bellsouth.net
  2.  What type of Service do you have (dial-up, dsl, cable, etc)? DSL
    3)  What OS do you run and what version and service packs? **I have Vista 32 bit I have all the newest service packs.
    **4)  What software is used to Unzip the file?  (version & service packs) Winrar 3.71
    5)  Do you use any type of download manager? Nope
  3.  What Anit-virus software are you running?  **Norton Antivirus
    7)  What is the file size stated on Bondware before downloading and what is the file size your computer has after downloading (but before trying to unzip)? 25.9 before downloading and after it says its 27,197,669
    **8) What browser do you use? **I have tried both IE and Mozilla
    Hope this can help some. Need any more info let me know. Also on Mozilla I could not ever see the posting window to post on this forum. I too have been seeing the weird images and such. But in IE things seem to be ok for the images. And I am in IE posting this now.

Also let me add I have did a virus scan and got nothing, I have downloaded another unzip program and still get the errors. I have cleared out everything and rebooted as well and still I cannot unzip the files. It list files and says they have been corrupted.