Forum: Community Center

Subject: CRC check failed - Anyone getting this error when trying to unzip a Renderosity

JeniferC opened this issue on Jun 26, 2008 · 198 posts

thanos67 posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 7:07 PM

1. Who is your ISP? Integra
  2. What type of Service do you have (dial-up, dsl, cable, etc)? DSL
  3. What OS do you run and what version and service packs? XP Service Pack 3
  4. What software is used to Unzip the file? (version & service packs) WinZip 11.2 Pro
  5. Do you use any type of download manager? No
  6. What Anit-virus software are you running? Norton2007
  7. What is the file size stated on Bondware before downloading and what is the file size your computer has after downloading (but before trying to unzip)? before 7.3 after 7.3
  8. What browser do you use? Windows Explorer

I ran into this problem of failed CRC's and "invalid compressed date to inflate" on monday june 23 and june 28 before that no problems at all.

I tried to unzip it with Winzip 8.1 I upgraded to Winzip 11.2 Pro and still bad CRC's. I used Winrar and that did not work. I deleted and redownloaded no luck. Used my other computer (Alienware, XP service pack3,winzip8.1,no downloadmanager, norton2008,windows explorer) and still the same problem. I tried right click and hit explore and tried to copy the runtime folder and that did not work. And downloaded the Test Packet and was unable to unzip that too. Some have posted that when A page is downloading they get green and pink on half the picture and the right side of the page where you login etc.. does not show up I have been getting that too.

Does anyone now how I can get my purchases unzipped?