Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Does anyone else notice a similarity here?

Blackhearted opened this issue on Jun 21, 2001 ยท 34 posts

Ms_Outlaw posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 2:48 PM

~Sighs~ I really did not want to create a war over this... I put a pack of four backgrounds in freestuff awhile ago. I removed it when it hit 632 downloads. It is still available on my HP http://www.leesgraphics.g2gm.com/bkgrnds.html Server problems is why I removed it. Anyway... I was happy to put back in for all the freebies I have recieved here. Wasn't much I know, but at least something. It was also a thrill for me the first time I saw one in an image... then I saw Sengin's I was smiling...up to the point where he says "background created in Bryce" If the background had not been mentioned at all I wouldn't have thought nothing of it... I do not expect people to list all their resources...I don't always. I then thought maybe I was crazy... somehow perhaps it was done in Bryce and "just happened" to mirror the image I made with Terragen and PSP... Right down to the ugly tree that I cursed myself for not removing before putting the pack together... This is his IM to me this morning. ((Instant Message from senjin: Hey I looked at your stuff and the backgroud do look really close. Are you looking over my shoulder at night when I am working.LOL Sorry if I made you mad with the look a like. (Sent 6/21 13:20))) I'm sorry... I really really hate this sort of thing. I loved the image he done... don't really want to see it removed... just remove "background with Bryce" and I will be happy...don't give me credit I'm fine with that. Just don't claim it.