Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: again searching for poses-ideas ...

Schlabber opened this issue on Jun 21, 2001 ยท 19 posts

dewo posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 12:54 AM

To: Dr. Pose E. Schlabber! (will be Prof. E. Schlabber after his CD's come out) I'd like to build on Kate's suggestion: Poses of people sitting around a table eating & drinking. And, for the before-dinner scene, people hanging around in the lounge, enjoying their aperitifs; i.e. sitting (with crossed legs) on couches & sofas, drinking, standing, drinking, smoking, talking There is a bathtub available, it's called "Hot Tub" (need to look at home for the zip-file, to tell you, where I got it from, if you want me to). A few poses came with it, but a few more (Schlabber-style ones) would be great. If you can't distribute those together with the tub, you might just want to refer to the d/l-source, so that people can go there for it and use it with your poses. Same saga for the computer, although it's more difficult, since the thing consists of several elements (keyboard, mouse, monitor, table, etc). I found all of that recently as 3ds-models, so that could work too. Just let me know, if you need the sources. D.