Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Does anyone else notice a similarity here?

Blackhearted opened this issue on Jun 21, 2001 ยท 34 posts

Blackhearted posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 7:33 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=297301

I honestly cant believe so many people are defending this guy. There is no room for debate here. He claimed that he made it in Bryce. "Background done in Bryce 4" as you all know is claiming that he did it. Sure, a lawyer could argue that technically its not, but how many images are posted in the gallery with "Rendered in Poser4, hair by Kozaburo, Background in Bryce". The IM is what makes it even worse. Rather than say "hey, sorry for the misunderstanding" his IM insinuated that Ms Outlaw had somehow copied him. "are YOU looking over MY shoulder at night when I am working?". Doesnt this infuriate anyone else here? I cant believe so many people have streamed to this guys defense, even though Ms Outlaw has provided a screenshot of the IM when youve doubted her side of the story. Do you think she made it in PSP? Put yourselves in her position for a moment. No, shes not looking for credits on every image. She told me that when she saw the image in the gallery she was flattered that someone had used her background in an image. But then that person claimed they made it, and IM'd her that indeed they made it and she must be copying them. Think of how much that hurt her. So keep creating hypothertical situations to defend this creep. "He may not speak english well". Senjin speaks english quite well. Read the thread above and there goes that theory. Some of you may remember this thread where he aggressively accuses TheWolfWithin for plagiarizing him by creating a playing card background. I find it ironic that after so actively posting that he had been plagiarized (apparently he owns the copyright on playing card decks with nude women on them) he plagiarizes someone elses work and insults them in private messages.