Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: So you think you're old?

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Jul 19, 2008 · 54 posts

Conniekat8 posted Sun, 20 July 2008 at 2:25 PM

Quote - What a wonderful age to live to.  I do hope I live a long time, and in good health just to be able to sit back and watch.  I am now 52, you always still feel so young.  Tell  your Honey not to worry about 50, it really is just like turning 40.  Sharen

Ha, next year I'm turning forty. Aside from some health issues, mentally I'm nowhere near 40 - at least as I remember it to be. I'll be busy planing a big birthday party for my honey.

Great grandma was great. I wish I had known her longer - I'm a relatively recent addition to the family.

Up untill just last few months of he life when her nervous system gave in from old age, she was very lively and active. Full life indeed. She even had 80-some year old gentlemen chasing her. One time when we visited her and took her to dinner, she forgot to tell her 87-year old 'boyfriend' whom has also know her for some 70 years that she was going to be out for the evening, and he got all upset for being ignored.  (Not seriously upset, just enough to let out a little complaint about it - and for her to tell him, OMG, I have my own life too you know!).  I found their minor little spat just too adorable.

To me she's the epitome of the 'little old lady from Pasadena'. Very remarkable!

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support