Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anyone still remembers me ?

Schlabber opened this issue on Jul 17, 2008 · 117 posts

momodot posted Sun, 20 July 2008 at 6:48 PM

Schlabber, I have not forgot you. May I ask why no objects? I am simply curious. Is it that you have no standard objects that could be distributed with the poses or is it maybe an artistic choice on your part? If it is the former rather than the latter I am sure some modeler would donate decent props if you liked.

Suggestions for poses? The stuff that is hard for me is figures interacting... not fight stuff but people snuggling on couch watching TV maybe or couples in conversation. I like your "expression" work very much. I like realistic domestic scenes as opposed to action and battle or magic poses. I do mainly models posing as if for a painter and process those to be "digital paintings" but I am interested in also doing natural life type scenes. How about poses where fingers of hands clasp together with fingers entwined? Self or couples? Those are very hard.

Problems I have with many commercial sets are that so many poses are for "Barbie" high heel feet as opposed to flat footed and also that unlike you, people will even send to market poses that do not show the proper balance of weight to the supporting body parts or have distortion in the neck.  I did not used to use any Library poses but a down turn in my health has made me reliant on prepared poses. I use all the figures I guess but I prefer the older figures as my computer has not much power.

Welcome back :)