Forum: Vue

Subject: 1st Peek

Peggy_Walters opened this issue on Aug 06, 2008 ยท 32 posts

Trepz posted Thu, 07 August 2008 at 9:21 AM

Oh sorry, no direct conotations meant to be had there...but for me it is the same shit all the time,personally mind you. all the people i relate to personally the only ones going to complain are always XStream users. 99.9% I know how it is as i said. the first version i bought personally was 5X to work with C4D...what a joke...it's been said a thousand thousand time by me and others believe me it is nothing new...but seriously..you have to think...you have people that designed a program to work with trees and hills, flowers et;al ok now you have people who see money over the past few years like most of us want more...who can we sell this to...Ozone for Cinema was brilliant. XStream...well not so much. it;ll come along. XStream is not there "flaship" Vue is, now Infinite. And it to has suffered and benifitted greatly. We have modern skies and clouds..but holy shit..the plants...GGGRRR. And as a friend made it perfectly clear today...backlighting is only for SG...WWWAAAHHH...ok so what do we do...stop buying Vue...course not....my point...Whatever they make WE will buy(;

-Paul

"Many are willing to suffer for their art. Few are willing to learn to draw."