Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another Virus

FlyByNight opened this issue on Aug 27, 2008 · 76 posts

camtheman posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 8:04 PM

Quote - re: camtheman
Yes, there are a few things that offended me.  I don't know you, you don't know me, and I expect most people would be a bit nonplused if you spoke to them in person the way you were addressing me.  I was in fact one of the first people to report this problem, both times, I actually provided some very specific information about this specific hack and I've suggested a couple of different things to avoid problems like this in the future. 

Do you agree that you haven't done much to help solve the situation aside from writing angry notes on a chat line, getting angry or whatever?  You are making assumptions that are wrong, and presumptions that you're not entitled to.  EASE UP.

Awesome,

i appologise for assuming you hadnt done anything about it. As for myself. I'm not so angry as you may think. Infact this virus hasnt even effected me because i dealt with it accordingly before it took effect. So for myself im not so frustrated as you may think. And yes i do agree that i havent done anything about it. But that is not my complaint. My complaint isnt that there's nothing being done about the virus, right? It's that people complain on here and they dont lift a finger to complete it. For myself, i am taking action. As i have just stated my complaint, so you know what it is and you know that i am acting on it in a non-compulsed way. Which is coming on here and suggesting a more workable way of dealing with this problem, right? I didnt come on here calling anyone names or dissing on their life or putting them down in dirrect text. All those views were simply the reactions of those i confronted. 
That is cool how you took the initiative in doing something about it. I grats you for that because not many people would do anything except complain on a chat line like so. It is not wrong that people havent done this, it's just that by not confronting the issue one is simply not getting anywhere. Which is what im trying to show you. BUT, i know now that you allready know what it is that im talking about. Which is something i hadnt known until you wrote out this little text blurb. So perhaps we could work something out... it is true that i havent met you until this chat line. And i'd hate to think that this is the ending of our meeting, hatred, because this is not what ive been trying to create. Is it cool that we meet eye to eye?