Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another Virus

FlyByNight opened this issue on Aug 27, 2008 · 76 posts

camtheman posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 2:38 AM

I LOVE DAS BOOBIES!!!!!

dont be dissin ME bitch! it's ALL THAT!!! what a what a whata VIDEO!! who let the dogs out!? who who who !!
see, a simple red letter text totally got you to view what it is that i am sayin.... yah know MEAN MAN!? haha! yeah
we all got WASTED! WAISTED! waist? haha ...ed

there's but one thing i must ask....

WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS!!?? why cant we be friiiiiennnds? thnk u! thnk you vry muuuch! haha. the friends song by real big fish... good band.

ur sayin to urself... "whats this guy on? drugs? well shucks i need to get me some dat shit man! yah know meaaan?" haha
of course... as they say ... even though im paranoid...doesnt mean nobody is followin me! HAHA
get in tune with space aliens! and when they plan to invade!
some say on here that it is Russia who is sending us viruses... i totally agree... THEY spent their time MAKING this evil virus to SPAM us with crap... i think we should shoot them up. like the real americans that we are! YEEEEE HA! spits we'll dung heep them crazy pancake eaten brunchees from dem silly yella belly bumpkins. ah-hee-hee-hee.
or it could be the terrorists... >.> hmm.... well i guess it IS good to be paranoid, now we dont have to make up fake fears... cuz we know the truth. its a government coverup! Bush found out about us artists on this website and sent news over to give us a sale... then when we go in... he can find out where we sleep! ... who we hang with! how many nose hairs we have! he's out to get us all!!! snach and RUN!!
get the hell outa here! they could be on their way rIGHT NOW! and we're sittin here like lil ducks pickin away at our asses! why arent we doing anything? baracade the door! get the meat loaf! we'll be surrounded for DAYS! ... they'll trap us like animals! O.O and then we'll die of HUNGER! @.@ unless we run out into the gun fire! ... all because we took that sale from the render page! WHY!? why must i been so clueless!? as to think that there is such a thing as a good deed! never again! my heart is BROKEN! =( i will NVR pay for a half price 3d rendering clothing line...again .. throws nose up in the air hmf!

well, perhaps i can get a couple more things...