Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: 2012

Tucan-Tiki opened this issue on Sep 08, 2008 · 35 posts

Tucan-Tiki posted Tue, 09 September 2008 at 3:14 PM

The point here is there are scientists and astronomers who are experts in this field who back it up with science and agree that this indeed could pose a serious problem to the earth, are sun and other planets, However they are not ready to say yet that 2012 could be the end of the earth, or that passing through the galactic equator will cause extreme damage to the planet and it's atmostphere, But the normal protocall is to not inform the public of such things when it is something they can not do anything about, If they came out and announced the earth could end on 2012 people would not pay thier bills, some people might commit sueicide, there would be mass panic and chaos.
Scientist can not say it's not possible because the science is based on what they arlready know.

My reason for posting this is, I am writing a science fiction story based on this useing poser to render the scenes in graphic format.

if it turns out to be another normal day and we don't get fried by the sun or gamma rays, or have the moon pulled out of orbit, get hit by an asteroid, lose our atmostphere , or lose the rotation of the earths magma core, or simply see our sun blow up, I will be very happy if everyone on earth survives and that it's just another end of days theory that thankfully bombed.