Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT 9/11 Where were you?

orbital opened this issue on Sep 11, 2008 · 40 posts

silverblade33 posted Sat, 13 September 2008 at 3:56 PM

I turned on the telly and thought that it was some advert for a film or some cool CGI at first, as it was midway through a  BBC news item. Just thought no way that could be real!
Yeah, very surreal :/

The best way to deal with this is to ignore the event. The terrorsits  want you to remember, to hate, to take revenge and thus create support their psychotic, useless little minds couldn't otherwise gather.
That's how terrorism operates. They are completely useless little vermin.
Never give the enemy what they want.

Look at how manhy years it took them to pull this off, and wasn't their first try.
A similar military force could have done a hell of a lot worse.
Short of obtaining some really nasty bio-weaponry, terrorists are grossly ineffectual.
It's all hype.

9/11 is the worst they've ever done, 3,000+ dead. Yet, in a single, average year, . 50,000 Americans are slaughtered on the roads.
This is not some belittling of the tragedy or the deaths. It's to remind folk of the fact that terrorists are pissant, useless cowards, who have neither the guts, brains or love of their nation/religion to actually do CONSTRUCTIVE things for it.

The difference between a terrorist and a soldier is: the terrorist kills because they WANT to, a soldier kills because they HAVE to.

Northern Ireland...the plane hijackings of the 70s,..etc. Seen it before.
Guy I was at high school with got killed by the IRA, 9/11 scuzzballs nearly got one of my American relatives.
But as risks go, it's pathetically small. Cancer, cars, booze, you name it, all kill a LOT more. 

Ignore the scum, don't play their game, take care of them quietly, and mourn the deal, privately.

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!