Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT I can`t connect to one site.

xantor opened this issue on Oct 02, 2008 · 27 posts

Francemi posted Thu, 02 October 2008 at 12:55 PM

Okay guys, I am the owner of these sites xantor can't go to. One of them is my private group forums site and all the other members can get there just fine, including myself.

Xantor has tried going to various sites on my webspace (Chohole's site, LittleDragon's site, one of my own personal websites, etc.) and he was only able to see Chohole's site for a brief moment then he got the error message.

Other people from DAZ Freepository and FaerieWylde's FaerieGifts forum went to that Fall Freebie Festival page at http://francemi.net/kctc_festivals/fall2008/fall2008.htm and got there just fine too.

Xantor has been a member of KCTC for a year now and this is the first time he is having problems getting there.

I really don't know if I can do something and if I can, what I can do to help him get there.

He tried MSIE and Firefox. I am tempted to suggest trying either Apple Safari or the new Apple browser. I know for instance that I can't go to Poserclub Japan and download something with MSIE or Firefox but I can download just fine with Safari. Maybe it is the solution?

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies