Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help with Poser 7 crash, please...

JenX opened this issue on Sep 07, 2008 · 44 posts

jartz posted Sat, 04 October 2008 at 2:26 AM

Hmm, I just now came to this thread, and read all the information posted here -- it's quite interesting -- for a 'now' Vista user.  I did  made a thread not to long ago about Poser going into a freeze/close on me while using SP3 of SM's Poser 7, after finding out what's going on with that, I went back to e-f's SP2 of Poser 7 and had a few hiccups.  

I tinkered with the NVidia Control Panel and changed the Treaded Optimization to off and most of the other Options to Off.  From then on, no problems as of yet, and using SreeD.

Now I found out that you can clear the cache, and add Poser to the list in your NVidia Control Panel.  Wow, it seems it's a lot of things you can do to get Poser up and running - from compatibility issues to driver issues (Kinda makes me wish I was still in XP - oh well, live and learn).

How's everyone faring with cleaning the cache and adding Poser 7 to the Nvidia Manage 3D list?

I'm glad to have seen this thread.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x