Forum: Community Center

Subject: Bad Trick to go with our Treats

Faewolf opened this issue on Oct 20, 2008 · 103 posts

jessieb posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 8:15 PM

I for one am mad because in the 2 hours it took for me to view the 3 pages of freebies ( and YES there was absolutley nothing saying that there would be a $5 charge, neither was anything mentioned about different freebies each day) then the page to load so I could checkout, Rendo decided to CHANGE the freebies and the TERMS!! That in any other buisness would be a breach of contract!! I sincerly appreciate all the work the vendors did. And from what I understand, the vendors are offering these as limited time FREEBIES!! The definition of a freebie is that it costs me the customer absolutly nothing. I am not going to PAY for "bundle of freebies". How is that any different than going to ebay and seeing the vendors products for sale? Or paying for a "subscription" and getting access to several items? I AM STILL PAYING FOR THEM!!! they are NOT FREE!!! Unless Rendo reverts back to the what was being offered this MORNING, I will no longer do any business here.  Once my trust is broken,it's hell to get it back. As of now I have no faith or trust in a dirty underhanded move as this. And obviously I am not alone. Perhaps it's time Rendo takes a lesson from DAZ and LISTENS to their customers, least they lose a lot of pll who would otherwise be happy here. JMHO