Forum: Community Center

Subject: Bad Trick to go with our Treats

Faewolf opened this issue on Oct 20, 2008 · 103 posts

TorturedPolygon posted Tue, 21 October 2008 at 3:09 AM

This is very disheartening to say the least.  Money is not the issue for me, it is the principle.  I just went and (gack!) totaled up my purchases in the almost year I have been shopping here....just over $1100.  (Man, hubby will kill me if he reads this post!)  If the requirement of a $5 purchase was there from the start, I would've happily bought one of the millions of things on my wishlist and been on my way.  But unfortunately, I read the blurb before entering the list of treats (not showing a monetary requirement), and tried placing numerous lovelies in the cart.  After being bombarded with sql errors...I got an error of one of the treats (cute lil Wizzle)  no longer available?!  So I figured it was due to the gobs of traffic and thought I would let the servers have a rest from my trigger finger.  I come back later anxious to get my hands on some generous gifts and lo and behold now there is a requirement?!  This is very deceptive and leaves a nasty taste in one's mouth.  So I'm afraid I too will be leaving this store (regretfully).  This is truly unfortunate for myself and some of the best vendors around.  I had so much yet to buy, but will not support a store that employs such miserable tactics.  Many thanks to all the vendors that have took time and energy to create wonderful gifts for the community.  I wish you all continued success and hope to see you in stores I will frequent.

~Crystal