Forum: Community Center

Subject: Bad Trick to go with our Treats

Faewolf opened this issue on Oct 20, 2008 · 103 posts

Doran posted Tue, 21 October 2008 at 4:34 AM

"But where on earth are the Rendo admins and store staff??"

...Avoiding this thread like the plague ;p  The minute one of them attempts to post anything, a bunch of people are going to pounce on them. They probably realize that no matter what they might say they're going to get abused by a lot of upset shoppers. I know that this thing they have done is crap but SOME (Notice emphasis on the word 'some') of you need to chill out a bit. I can understand the complaining. I agree with you and I believe that the Staff here should get an ear full but to up and leave the site, com' on. That's a bit extreme. I can't think of the last time anything like this has occurred. And it's not like the prices are better at Daz because they're not... they're higher. And it's not the Vendors faults that this has happened but if people stop buying here in mass groves the Vendors will feel the punch as well.

Look back at the deals R'osity has offered in the recent past. One day they offered 20% of anything; then it was 15%; then 25% and so on. And after all of that they offered a 25% discount, AGAIN, and a freebie for simply taking the community survey of which you were entered in to a drawing that could have gotten you a $100 shopping spree. I saved a lot of money shopping here the last couple of months... did any of you? So those of you who are ready to leave R'osity over this... take a step back and breath because you might just be forgetting the times this place has come through for you. Now if they do something like this again... well... I'll help you pack.