Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Cautionary news for those who render anime-style?

miikaawaadizi opened this issue on Oct 15, 2008 · 183 posts

donquixote posted Thu, 23 October 2008 at 2:29 AM

Oh, blast it, I just can't resist! I suppose I am condemned to this pointlessness.

Quote - We're talking about pervs and their collections and you bring up the Bible.  Ok.  So, you have contempt for the Bible and probably for christians as a whole.  But we can agree to disagree.

Shonner, you're very quick to judge. You might want to work on that. Many Christians (and the word is supposed to be capitalized as it is derived from the 'Christ' and many Christians consider it disrespectful not to capitalize it) consider such an eagerness to judge to be very un-Christ-like, and a sin, and support that belief with the scripture 'judge not, lest ye be judged in like manner.'

And though you were apparently talking about pervs, I was discussing, with Xeno, something else. Let's see, what was it? Oh yes. Something to do with the historical constancy of amorality, society, that sort of thing.

And not that it matters, but I do not have contempt for the Bible, or for Christians as a whole. There are portions of the Bible I have great regard for, some not so much -- and I especially value the teachings of Christ, but I do have contempt for many who claim to be Christians -- who in fact practically beat everyone else at times over the head with their own "Christianity" -- but who are not very familiar with and/or do not practice very much of what Christ actually taught.

(And since you may not know what I'm talking about, Jesus harshly condemned those who considered themselves righteous and Godly in His day, and those who practiced religion for profit, but He did not condemn adulterers and thieves.)