Forum: Carrara

Subject: New in Carrara 7

JonnyBravo opened this issue on Oct 23, 2008 · 59 posts

JonnyBravo posted Fri, 24 October 2008 at 7:42 PM

Quote - Note to content users: Michael 4 is not compatible with C6, but the figure is free and DAZ is putting the fix into C7. So anyone interested in the new character can pick up some of the free and/or cheap stuff now and hold onto it until the C7 release.

Thanks for pointing that out. There are some issues with M4 in C6 especially around various joints when posing. I think the shoulders are the worst offender. The C7 developers are working on it and I fully expect them to fix it.

There are a lot of unhappy C6 users who feel they should have bug fixes for C6 and to be honest they have a point.

If you take the bug fixes out of the equation, would you upgrade to C7, to get the new and improved features? If not, then you definately have an argument.

I'm upgrading because the new features and enhancements will make my 3d experience more pleasant and productive. I enjoy working in Carrara and want to have the latest version with all the bells and whistles

Would I pay for bug fixes alone? No way. I'd migrate to another app. That's just how I roll