Forum: Vue

Subject: Is Vue the most unstable software ever released?

Paloth opened this issue on Oct 28, 2008 · 53 posts

Jonj1611 posted Tue, 28 October 2008 at 7:42 AM

Some good words there Mark, as for reproducing the problems, that is easier said than done.

My crashes are nearly all random, I could do one thing and crash, then repeat and it works, heating is not an issue on my machine I can assure you and its a fresh install of the OS with latest updates, the newest drivers blah blah blah. And this was happening before I really installed other programs.

The randomness of bugs is always a nightmare, I have sent E-On reports before but the replies are all the same now, we will look into it. And thats it no further response on that problem or any others. Following the problem it just gets into a we are looking into it debate. So for me I just gave up sending report after report.

As I said, I just hope Vue 7 proves to be stable. And yep, I have an ATI card, which are a complete nightmare when working with Vue. But that same card works fine with Cinema 4D, Hexagon 2, Reaflow 4, Carrara 5 Pro, Blender and even POV-Ray, so I really can't accept the its an ATI card get a Nvidia argument either. I think its a Vue issue plain and simple, I just hope I don't spend more money for more of the same in the future.

Cheers
Jon

DA Portfolio - http://jonj1611.daportfolio.com/