Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Wow what did I do wrong on this image?

Vile opened this issue on Oct 29, 2008 · 18 posts

Winterclaw posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 2:17 AM

For some reason, getting a good comment or tip is difficult and it takes a bit of a backbone if you are going to say something critical because you never know how someone is going to react or they leave out what specifically they are looking for and you tell them something that doesn't help because you don't know what it was.  Best thing you can do is find people you can regularly give you good and help responses and ask them to comment on things for you.  Go back through your gallery, and make some notes.

For me if something is nice, I like it, and I don't see much I'd do different, I'll just say nice image.  If a particular part stands out as well done, I'll mention that feature.  If I see something I think you really screwed up on, I'm going to say where and how you blew it (within reason usually).

Anyways, I can't think of much to say about your image and say it well because I'm biased against halloween...

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)