Forum: Bryce

Subject: FYI - Some changes coming in 2009 For Bryce Forum & Gallery

RodsArt opened this issue on Oct 30, 2008 ยท 121 posts

DAVER2112 posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 7:33 PM

Hi Everyone, I've been reading some of the posts here concerning importing. And I must say that I'm so guilty of crossing that line, But sometimes the image I have in mind might require a person in it, and let's face it's nearly impossible to model a person in Bryce I don't think I've ever
seen one. From what I understand and I've only been using Bryce for eight months is that Bryce
was created as a landscape generator. But I believe that it can do alot more, I also feel that the true art of Bryce is modeling your own stuff not just downloading an object and inserting it into your image to save time, I understand that sometimes you just have to do that but I prefer to model my own things if at all possible. As far as postwork guilty again, But there's certain effects that are only obtainable through other apps, Bryce can't do everything and to me the end result is what really matters because that's what everyone ends up seeing anyway, You can all sit there and say oh he/she imported that from Daz or Poser or they used a lot of postwork on that image, but the bottom line is that it's all art and it's beautiful and creative and when I look at someone's work the last thing I'll notice is what programs they used to create it I just appreciate the art itself, Anyway that's my two cents I hope I didn't offend anyone I think we're all here for the same reason and that's a love for art. Have a good one yall! BRYCE RULES!!!