Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WIP Ded Ex: Opinoins please

SevenOfEleven opened this issue on Jun 29, 2001 ยท 8 posts

TygerCub posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 2:53 PM

Very interesting picture. You need a bit more contrast in the reds, though. And you need to work on centering the audience's eye in the middle of the composition. Although the lines in the floor and the arc overhead frame the elevator nicely, the skeleton on the left and the person in the business suit quickly pull the eye away and out of the picture. The block of colors on the right are not quite complicated enough to balance the figures on the left. It's a great start! If you wish to make this more realistic, I offer the following suggestions: 1) Try adding shadows to the lobby area that match the overhead light sources. Even if they are faint, there needs to be some depth. 2) Turn off the ambiant lighting of the floor of the elevator (or just make it duller and not as strong). 3) Same goes for the walls. While the color effect is amazing and pretty, it confuses the eye, making it more difficult to distinguish the subtle features in your composition. Good luck! I hope I've helped, and not discouraged you. I look forward to seeing more. TygerCub