Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: problem with dress moving when a mat-pose is applied.

markschum opened this issue on Nov 24, 2008 · 29 posts

JoEtzold posted Mon, 01 December 2008 at 8:51 AM

No problem ... normally I look throu the forum only on weekend ... otherwise to timeexpensive, to much interesting things to read ... 😉

But if you really want to rework all you did may I beg for something at the Wintercloak ???

The middle top of the hood seems a bit to much backwards compared with the left and right side.
As I remember to my anoraks in youthtime mostly the problem was that that part was falling into the face ... opposite to your version ... and been rather cold and snowing it was ok so ... :closedeyes:  So coming with that middle top a bit more to front ( plus on the z-axis) would be more in reality.

Also a morph to lower the hood behind the head would be a very very nice thing ....

All other a fine oiece of cloth with that nice fur boardings ... specialy no going to X-Mas in the cold time ... :biggrin:

But this is only if realy want to rework something, so no urgent neccessariety ...

OBJ2CR2 is a well known tool from PhilC, I think, he is very generous in helping with problems and that geometries in the goal entries might been produced by that tool. So you should ask him directly or on his own forum http://www.philc.net

Greatings Jo