Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P6 to P7 problems, problems, problems

ImRassilon opened this issue on Nov 30, 2008 · 22 posts

tainted_heart posted Mon, 01 December 2008 at 11:17 PM

ImRassilon, are you by chance getting the loading errors on a file using V4.2? I'm loading a scene with her and the "texture coud not be loaded...image map could not be found, or there is not enough memory to load" errors are on all the V4.2 textures. I can reload the textures manually and the file will render. All the textures are on the same external drive, but the only one's that wouldn't load were the V4.2 textures.

The file is composed of V4.2, 2 conforming clothing items, the DAZ multiplan cyclorama, 2 swords, a bloodstain, and several other props. Everything loads except for the V4.2 textures.

Here's something I tried that seems to have worked. In Poser, I browsed my library pallette to the runtime containing the V4.2 textures that I used in the file and loaded the file. I got the "not enough memory error one time, then the file loaded with all the V4.2 textures loaded. All the other textures loaded too, except for the bloodstain this time.

I have no clue why that made a difference and don't have an answer as to why the problem happens in the first place.

It's all fun and games...
Until the flying monkeys attack!!!