Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: I (ratracer) will be closing my store by the 30 th september

ratracer opened this issue on Sep 28, 2008 · 52 posts

Vueiy posted Tue, 09 December 2008 at 10:34 AM

Quote - ...But more than  just  having me almost stop,  it came the time  when I had to close my store: my  real life job has nothing to do with 3d, but has an exclusity clause (for which I am paid for) which prevents me from getting earnings from any other source (in a regular basis, in any case)... Generic rules from big companies, that don't accept exceptions!

Just to finish - I understand that something that no one accepts well, and neither do I, is having my sets disappear to the recesses of my hard disk... but there is a chance that they will be back in a  market, in the net, somewhere ( and I am not referring to piracy sites LOL)... but I still don't know if it will be and that is not something that I will anounce here...

I'm looking forward to you coming back in the future; I was just searching for some of your items and was surprised to find out you were no longer a merchant here.  Perhaps you could put your items up on a private site as "donation items," sort of like "gifts" when someone donates money to you?  I wouldn't expect you to give such wonderful sets away for free, but maybe if you're technically receiving a "donation" that might work.  Just a thought.

Any way things go, thanks for the wonderful products so far, and I hope you're able to return to doing what you love. :)