Forum: Photography

Subject: Do you believe in MIRACELS?

vlaaitje opened this issue on Dec 09, 2008 · 23 posts

MrsLubner posted Wed, 10 December 2008 at 3:39 PM

Ilona, I do not believe in miracles but I believe that anything can happen and usually does. (Maybe same thing but not under devine rule. )

When my lung collapsed a few years ago, they found a spot in the lung. They had to go in to repair the damage where the lung broke anyway so they decided, although the spot was very small, they would take it and part of the lung out to make sure.  During surgery they biopsied the spot, found it benign so they only cut a small chunk of lung out and did not cut out half of the lung as they had planned.

2 weeks ago, my oldest boy went to the emergency room with horrible pain in his chest. Tests showed no heart problems. They did a scan and said he had emphysema and fluid inside and outside the lung - same lung as mine.  He did a follow up appointment with his own doctor last week. His doctor did not find fluid or air loss or even the signs of emphysema, but they found a spot... a little bigger than mine was when they found it.  He goes back in 3 months to see if it changes at all, but I believe it will not. And because anything can happen and usually does, it is just possiblye it won't be there at all when they look next time. :-)

I am so happy for you and for your father. My father died of lung cancer 20 years ago Dec. 5th.  A father is a STELLAR thing to have. :-)

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault