Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 4 Poser Importer

DanR opened this issue on Jun 30, 2001 ยท 27 posts

Varian posted Sun, 01 July 2001 at 10:47 PM

Just keep taking deep breaths, Larry! :) I was able to try out the PZ3 import today at last with my new Vue 4, and imported three PZ3 files, starting with a New Vue file each time. All three imported very smoothly, no crashes or glitches. Rendering was also quite fine on two of the three. On the third, one part of the Poser figure became invisible (although it displays in preview). As Larry mentioned, the previous method for importing still works as always, and this same figure imports and renders perfectly with that method. E-on has added a FAQ to their website for Vue 4 issues, which explains the import problems among others. http://www.e-onsoftware.com/Support/Vue4FAQ.htm Clearly, they are working on it. I must say that the PZ3 import (when it works as it did for me) is totally awesome! It takes about the same amount of time to make the import, maybe a smidge longer, and once it's in, it's all in. No more fiddling with finding textures and applying maps; they're all there already in one smooth motion. Really quite cool! :)