Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2008 · 909 posts

Conniekat8 posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 7:21 PM

Quote - Sorry Connie I didnt realise how much you'd gone through,I hope everything works out well . Wishes, cal

Thak You Cal, very sweet of you :)    I dunno why I didn't mention it at BedKitteh Beta... it was slow there....

Quote - She also probably thinks Mom's new "watch Tigger pee" game is weird, but if that's what Mom wants... Maybe on Christmas day, she'll even give Bubba a whack just for you. ;)  

Ha, believe it or not, she's used to that. With her constipation problems, when Tigger poops, it's a major event. Often I have to help her out in one way or another, so she's used to me hovering. LOL, our latest trick is to put her in a car and go for a short drive around the block - that usually gets everyting moving.  The Vet got a good kick out of that, but was happy it works.

Yes, she is feeling very punky, but tolerating her feedings really good. whew.  This all makes her nauseated too.  She's on three medicines, actually four, if you count one she was already on. Two anti-biotics, and one anti-nausea medicine, and a digestion aid.... so yea, she's still very sicky.

By the way, Tigger is my inspiration for the Bad Kitteh Logo...and sort of a mascot. She's not Bad, but she does have a spunky, tail up in the air little miss independent attitude. Tigger does what Tigger wants, and has a very cute way of getting everyone around her to go along with her.
Boy do I have stories about her - she used to have a whole small neighborhood wrapped around her tail few years ago.

And even now... her 'Daddy', my ex boyfriend, as opposed to her 'Step-Daddy', my current, had to stop by the animal hospital to see how his "Precious little girl" is doing. This is a Harley drivin' Mr. Tough Guy that went to see his "Precious little girl".  LOL.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support