Forum: Vue

Subject: Is Vue 7 Pioneer too seriously hobbled to do anything meaningful?

ChrisV opened this issue on Dec 22, 2008 · 31 posts

alexcoppo posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 9:06 AM

Quote -
I don't think it's necessary to use the deragatory term 'fanboy' to describe folks on this board.

If it is fair for some people (who are just a minority of the population of this board) to lynch me and then not admit they were wrong when facts unfold exactly as I had foretold them, then it must be fair for me to call them using the most derogatory term available for a family-friendly forum.

P.S.: quick guide for budding fortune tellers: always predict the worst. If things go the way you wrote, well, rejoice for being right when optimists were wrong. If they do not go the predicted way, it is because you had not been ENOUGH pessimist: in this case just pretend that it had been done on purpose not to make people too afraid of the future... and rejoice in looking a compassionate chap.

P.P.S.: Carrara 7 is still missing too many thing to be an alternative to Vue 7 if you are not interested in Poser characters so I have already made up my mind about the upgrade to Complete.

P.P.P.S.:  May be we have buried TG2 a bit too early... have a look at the images of this gallery.

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2