Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: My big rigging secret!!!

Diogenes opened this issue on Oct 18, 2008 · 350 posts

Diogenes posted Wed, 07 January 2009 at 3:41 PM

You're welcome, I had so many different ones I went through them the other day and picked two that I thought were the best although they were unfinished, and moved all the rest out to storage. These two I liked overall even though they are not done.  But as we go forward you will be able to download the updated figure all the way to the final finish, and with your insights and others Brad should come out all the better. I really think with some work the low poly guy is going to be very nice too.

They are in terrible shape right now as far as being a finished working figure but the underlying frame work is there, just need to configure it all and work out new solutions to problems like feet and hands That's where a group of thinking people are much better than me by myself, I have limited knowledge, as we all do, but together the knowledge pool is formidable.

cheers,

Mike.

Oh ya, I had to leave the dangle off cause right now I can't pose it and TOS and all that. Also it has some broken poly's that I need to fix and I havn't worked out the geom switch, but I have the no gen piece that fits in there.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY