Forum: Community Center

Subject: Repeat OFFENDER?!?!

L8RDAZE opened this issue on Nov 13, 2008 · 77 posts

Angelsinger posted Fri, 09 January 2009 at 9:44 AM

Quote - maybe the people dont know Enlish that well and thats why they use a premade line...

I know of at least one person here who does this for the precise reason you mentioned.

Quote - Sometime I wonder if the artwork is really being looked at anymore!  ...I see comments like GREAT RENDER and its a photograph...huh? 

lol!! On the other hand, I envy those whose renders make me think it's a photo! :p

Btw, I saw a very spirited scifi image featuring a masculine, grit-covered fellow; one comment left was, "she is beautiful!" Of course, I laughed. After thinking about the variety of languages represented on this forum, though, it made me wonder if the commenter spoke a language in which the word for 'render' or 'image' (etc.) was feminine.

Sometimes I laugh first before thinking...

Quote - ...on the other hand I don't think someone should ask for critical feedback if they aren't going to like it when they get well criticism either.

Absolutely!

Quote - ...And lots of the folks out there do get mad, really mad, if thats the kind of feedback you give them, eventhough, they asked you for precisely that

Dude. I know just what you mean.

It's like ordering the shrimp/lobster combo and being angry because there's lobster on your plate. lmfao